Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
- We hope this message finds you well! As part of our commitment to transparency and user privacy, we want to inform you about how you can easily delete your activities or data associated with the Rematch app.
At Rematch, we prioritize the security and privacy of our users. Therefore, we would like to remind you that we do not save any of your personal data on our servers. However, if you would like to remove your activities from the Rematch app within Facebook, we have provided step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Settings & Privacy:
- Click on the downward-facing arrow located at the top-right corner of your Facebook page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
Access Your App Settings:
- Within the Settings & Privacy menu, click on “Settings.”
Find Rematch in Apps and Websites:
- In the left-hand column, locate and click on “Apps and Websites.”
Search for Rematch:
- Use the search bar to find “Rematch” among the list of apps and websites linked to your Facebook account.
Remove Rematch:Once you find “Rematch,” simply scroll down and click on “Remove.”
Congratulations! You have successfully deleted your app activities associated with Rematch. Please note that this process only removes your activities within Facebook and does not affect your usage of the Rematch app itself.
We want to assure you that your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Should you have any concerns or questions regarding data privacy, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Thank you for being a valued user of Rematch. We will continue to prioritize your privacy and deliver the best experience possible.